In Vendée, ideally situated between the sea and forests, the campsite Curty's has everything to offer you the perfect family holiday! You'll have the choice between mobile home rentals or little cottages.
Its great water park including a covered heated pool, outdoor pool, paddling pool, water slides and a Spacebowl slide will delight guests of all ages.
Spread over a 7 km coastline, Jard sur Mer town has a lot to offer: a marina, pine forest, swamps,.. Let yourself be seduced by the rough coast between Boisvinet and Mine's beach, with its sandy beaches and rocky areas. Try some water sport activities like surfing, windsurfing or stand up paddle!
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
- Marais Poitevin: 100km
- Dolmens / Menhirs: 8km
- Castle of Talmont: 7km
- Auto museum: 7km
- Shell museum: 20km
- Prehistoric center (St Hilaire la Forêt): 5km
- Indian Forest (ropes course, paintball, etc): 15km
- Zoo: 20km
- Sables d'Olonne: 20km
- La Rochelle: 80km
- Puy du Fou: 90km - Islands (Ile d'Yeu / Re Noirmoutiern).
On this campsite the Fun Dose is blue. This means it's a lively campsite.
From the 1st of July until 1st of September we offer the following (only in French):
- The Clapou Club (4-12 years old) welcomes children from Monday until Friday, from 10am until 12pm and from 3pm until 5.30pm.
- The Nobodys (13-17 years old) meet up three times a week.
There are two or three animators, enjoy daily aquagym, sports tournaments, fun events and special surprises! Three times a week there is evening entertainment.