In the region of Vendée, ideally situated between the sea and forestland, the campsite Curty's has everything to offer you for the perfect family holiday! You'll have the choice between the rental of mobile homes or little cottages.
This campsite has a superb water park comprised of a covered heated pool, an outdoor pool, a paddling pool, water slides and a Spacebowl slide which will delight guests of all ages.
Spread over a 4.3mi coastline, the town of Jard-sur-mer has a lot to offer: a marina, a pine forest and water meadows,..Take the time to admire the rough coastline between Boisvinet and Mine beach. Try your hand at water sport activities such as surfing, windsurfing or standup paddleboarding!
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
- The Marais Poitevin (water meadows): 62.1mi
- Dolmens / Menhirs: 5mi
- Talmont Castle: 4.3mi
- Car museum: 4.3mi
- Shell museum: 12.4mi
- Prehistoric site (Park and Museum in St Hilaire la Forêt): 3.1mi
- Indian Forest (tree-top adventure course, paintball, water jump etc in Moutiers les Mauxfaits): 9.3mi
- Zoo: 12.4mi
- Sables d'Olonne: 12.4mi
- La Rochelle: 49.7mi
- Puy du Fou: 55.9mi
The Islands (Yeu / Ré / Noirmoutiern) are nearby.
On this campsite the Fun Dose is blue. This means it's a lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following :
- The Clapou Club for 4–12 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (13-17 years old) meet at least once a week.
- Two or three activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised throughout the day.
- Three big night events are organised per week, we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.